8406 Red Oak Blvd., Red Oak, NC 27868


M- Th: 10am - 5pm • Fri: CLOSED

Forms, Permits and Fees

From renting the Community Building to filing a noise complaint, we've got all the necessary forms, permits and applications right here! Call the Town Hall if you need a form you don't see listed below.

Community Cabin Application

General use of buildings, equipment, and premises of the Town of Red Oak, NC. Community building application can be requested by emailing townofredoak@gmail.com or by calling 252-443-1239.

Zoning Certificate

Certificate information can be requested via townofredoak@gmail.com. Conditional Use and Requests for Re-Zoning must be made in-person at Town Hall on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.