8406 Red Oak Blvd., Red Oak, NC 27868


M- Th: 10am - 5pm • Fri: CLOSED


While we invite you to call us with ANY question you may have about our town, many of your questions may be answered on our FAQ page! Be sure to call us if you still have questions about anything!

Zoning Permits - Minimum Fee $25.00 Rezoning Petitions, Special and Conditional Use Permits are $200.00 + cost of postage for required notices. Permits can be applied for by contacting the Town Clerk at 252-443-1239.

Community Building Rental:
• Must be resident of Red Oak
•  Community Building -      $ 200  
•  Key Deposit - (Refundable) $10
•  Damage Deposit - (Refundable)    $200
Contact Town Clerk for rental application:

Ennis Park is managed by Nash County Parks and Recreation. Click the link to visit their website.


No, although a municipal water supply is under construction. Please refer to the Nash County Public Utilities link below for more information.


Download the grant application here. Contact the Town Office for more information.